Fu4

Poll. Would you ever go to a naked beach?

That would be awkward, what if you accidentally knock into someone🤢

I don't think I wanna see the beached whales.....

Avent😅

Savvy. But it's so magnificent...

The fairies are with us once again 🥱

Favorite Answer

Yes. My wife and I have been to many nudist beaches in the Mediterranean and one in the UK.  Once you get over the initial inhibition about taking your clothes off in public, it is actually really liberating. Swimming naked is brilliant. No one cares what you look like. No one stares at you and you don't stare at anyone else. No one gets 'over excited'. People are far more respectful towards each other on nudist beaches than they are on any other beach. Maybe it is because the immature, insecure people don't go there  ..... which is great because it means everyone is sensible and respectful. Some people DO go there to be noticed and they can be seen parading up and down the shoreline. That's OK. No one cares.

The ONLY place we have seen anyone acting improperly on a nudist beach  (getting too close to a lone woman and trying to chat her up when she clearly didn't want it) was in the UK. She asked if she could move closer to us, which was fine.

• Sky

Yes.  I've been to naturist resorts, one of which had a small beach on a small lake, and I would go to a nude beach if there was one near me, but there aren't any.  So I make my own.  There's a big underused beach on one of the great lakes where I often find I have the place to myself, so I make my own nude beach.

Source(s): naturist since 1990
  • Jamie

No I would not .

Have done, many times. True naturists are not sexually motivated to do so, or bothered by seeing others - even if they are fat/old/ugly. Some beaches do get infested with voyeurs/gays; they are not hard to identify.

No- and I don't know why anyone would. Any place where being naked in public is legal, is sure to have a high rate of rape crimes or sexual assault.

no, I don't want everyone seeing my boobs

• ?

Nope, too many pervs in the sand dunes.

• Jill

No. I have no desire to be naked in public or look at others who are. 

Yes but I would keep mine on.