Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How is Chris Cuomo still on the air at CNN?

Is there a bigger joke in broadcast news than Chris Cuomo?

Now, he says, he cannot cover his brother, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, because it’s a conflict of interest. You don’t say? Apparently no such conflict arose when Chris constantly hosted his brother during the height of the pandemic, tastelessly turning his nightly news show into “The Cuomo Brothers Variety Hour.”

The governor took time out of his busy schedule — consisting of daily ego baths dressed up as press conferences and writing a book about leadership while allegedly sexually harassing at least one young employee and eugenically shunting old people with COVID into nursing homes and certain death — to answer hard-hitting questions and accusations such as these, posed by little brother Chris:

“No matter how hard you’re working, there’s always time to call Mom. She wants to hear from you.”

“You know that what people are saying about how you look really can’t be accurate, so it must be hard for you to make sense of what is real and what is true now. I feel for you.”

“Now I’ve seen you referred to a little bit recently as the LuvGuv and I’m wondering if that’s bleeding into your demeanor at all and making you a little soft on the president?”

The bigger joke than Cuomo is his boyfriend, Don Lemming.

@tribeca_belle, you have no idea what conflict of interest means.  Why do you think presidents don't get interviewed on news channels?

Two sexual assault allegations, undercounted nursing home deaths covered up, that is a good reason to "cancel" him don't you think?  Or is he not Republican enough for that.  I suppose if you want to ignore sexual assaults and fake death counts, you need to be a Democrat.  Ever notice it's only Conservative channels/people that are getting cancelled?  Try to make sense dem.

Now that is out of the way, I've always thought Chris, or Fredo, was a hack.  I watched CNN to see what they had to say a while back, and noticed that Chris would try to manipulate my feelings.  I see it, but others won't.   He also has a very punchable face.  Remember when he was confirmed with Covid and was quarantined, yet still rode his bike in the Hamptons, and on his last day, it was taped to look like he's finally coming out?   He should be fired, but he won't because the network is Democrat.

Now you hypocritical cons want to "cancel" Cuomo for having aired coverage of his very popular governor brother in the past?  Try to make sense, con. 

CNN are desperate..........

If he WAS covering him now, you'd be the first to complain as well. You can't please some people.