Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why I can’t settle myself down for women of my dream? Should I commit suicide?

I hate myself everyday as man it feels like it’s hard find true love and I’m depressed and have a lot of money it still won’t make me happy man what’s the point of being single anyway if it doesn’t make me happy and I feel like people take advantage of me for my kindness for weakness because they think I’m nice guy and I always finish last because I’m too nice at end of day money doesn’t make men like me happy no matter how much I have or I work and earn it still makes me depressed.

Bro, don't think that way, get into a gym and start working out, find hobbies to distract yourself, there's more to life then women, It is good to have but not to the point of committing suicide if you don't have one. 

It's not easy to read so much that is completely unpunctuated. A little more consideration for those of us who read it and would like to help would not go amiss. Is this who you are? Are you so involved with your own feelings that you are unable to see how others feel? Obviously I don't know you. 

The happiest people are not necessarily the richest, but the people who want to make others happy. Doing things for others without asking for anything in return, such as voluntary work is very often a key here (what goes around DOES come around eventually). That said, allowing others to do things for us makes them feel good – all in moderation of course!

Find some sort of volunteering project where you live; you'll meet great people, improve your own sense of self worth, and most importantly give something back to your (or the wider) community. 

Good Luck!