Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Who will finish 3rd and 4th in the Premier League this season ?

Q - Can Ancelotti somehow get Everton a top 4 finish ?

btw Carlo Ancelotti has been the best manager Everton have ever had in the Premier League Era in terms of win percentage and no of points accumulated up to this point, which is not surprising given the pedigree and class of the man we're talking about here ( hes won everything in the game and has nothing to prove ).

However IF Carlo gets Everton top four, surely he deserves MOTS ?

Predict the top 4 finishers of the EPL folks.

Favorite Answer

Man City

Man Utd

Leicester

Liverpool

Everton 5th or 6th and yes Carlo Ancelotti is a class manager top 3 manager in EPL with Pep and Klopp.

Sorry I predict Liverpool finishing 4th but with all the injuries LFC have had this will still be some kind of achievement.

You LFC will be in top 2 next season no doubt Aces

Trans are crossdressers.

• Ryan

Man city and Man utd will definitely get top 4. for as bad as united have been they're still better than everyone below them and obviously City will be winning the title by like 20 points. 

Leicester could drop out because they've too many injuries at the minute, West Ham will probably drop out as well because they've a tough run of games coming up where they will drop points as good as they were vs Man City they won't do enough in the coming games to hold their position imo. 

So if my predictions are to be correct then that gives a lot of hope to Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton and Spurs.

Of those to finish 4th I think Chelsea definitely will and at the moment Liverpool could actually join them. They'll have players coming back soon and that might help them climb the table. Everton could do it if they keep everyone fit but when they lose Richarlison or DCL they usually don't do too well I think. And Spurs well they're the toughest to tell of the bunch I could see them going on a decent run they've got a lot of their toughest games out of the way. 

So Aces my answer has to be Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea move up to third but I honestly don't know who to put in 4th. Leicester, West Ham, Liverpool, Everton and Spurs are all there to battle it out for 4th and who knows maybe even Villa can sneak their way up there too they have games in hand