Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Do you consider Pensions as an investment in your financial portfolio?

Like many people i manage my financial portfolio by breaking down into different categories such as cash savings, investments in (stocks, shares, bonds, funds), crypto etc.

I follow the 80%-20% rule where i invest no more than 20% of my whole portfolio with remaining 80% in cash savings.When taking your whole financial portfolio/asset as a whole do you include pensions as an item in the investment category?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You keep 80% in cash?   You're a moron.   I see no reason to answer your question because you are truly a financial idiot.

  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    pensions are most of the money in the stock market. in America, it's the only money the country has left. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.