Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

cj asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should texas be mask free?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not wise, why not just keep wearing masks for 6 more months. Open businesses etc, but just wear masks. Not so difficult. We have almost wiped out the flu this year partly due to masks (and partly due to restrictions). However, Masks obviously slow the spread.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't care what they do in Texas.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My state hasn’t required masks since November and we’ve seen a huge decline in Covid.  I don’t see any reason why Texas should be any different.  

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The world should be mask free.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Texas is America's anus. It should go back to Mexico where it came from.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  People who want to wear masks should be permitted to do so. (And they are).  

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

it is not a crime if you still want to look stupid...wear it if it makes you feel better...

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As long as they want to do that , and we can build a quarantine wall around Texas .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.