?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Who needs books when you have Google and Youtube?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You are correct. Books are quickly becoming obsolete. I have never once used the physical books in my university library when doing research. It's all online now, and much easier because you can use Ctrl + F to immediately get the information you need.

I need books because staring at a screen makes me lose focus and hurts my eyes. It also contributes to ADD and ADHD and other mental issues.

While audiovisual input can be valuable, reading stimulates more of the brain. That's simply a fact. Why not stimulate your brain in every positive way imaginable?

well you've got to be able to read to use those sites

Because there is so much that Google and YouTube can't do for you. So much knowledge exists outside their platform that it would fill a thousand libraries.

• Fu4

Exactly, why even waste trees