Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Hey i’m crying right now anything you can say to cheer me up?

So I work for a doctor in an ER remotely from home and I was working a 7pm-7am shift. It was literally 6:30 am, i just had to stay up for thirty minutes and I was done but no, I fell asleep. The doctor kept messaging me, trying to call me but I didn’t hear it. He had to message my coworker who was on duty for another doctors to call me and wake me up. 

When I woke up it was 7:30 am, I apologized and hurried up and took the rest of my notes and the doctor was so kind and forgiving and he ended up having to do most of the notes himself. 

I don’t think he’s going to report me to my supervisor or anything but I feel so awful I’m crying right now. I don’t know what came over me and I took advantage of such a nice doctor. This never happened to me before.

I can’t do anything right

Not that big of a deal, he wasn't mad and it was a honest mistake. Besides most of these doctors just slack around and make everyone else do all the work anyways, he should put in more effort

The good thing about being a doctor is that you are generally rich.  While you are busy crying, he is probably rolling around naked in 100 dollar bills on the rich mahogany desk in his palatial office.

• Lee

To be honest, things like this happen A LOT all over the world every day. It's really not unusual and you shouldn't beat yourself up over this. It's especially bad for healthcare workers this Covid season and people will understand.

I think that your life would qualify for a reality TV series