Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If you saw someone marching down the street with a shotgun who had a determined look on his face would you be worried?

They were wearing civilian clothes btw.

I live in an area where guns are normal to have.  Many conceal carry and some open carry.  Many hunt.

In my small town last Summer a man was walking down the street with a sawed off shotgun (not legal to have).  The police were called.  When the two police officers arrived and asked him repeatedly to put the weapon down he raised it at the police and he was shot and killed (there was a dash cam video of the incident).

Most people would be worried seeing someone walking down the street with a shotgun.

• Hopefully the barrel isn't pointed at me without me knowing.

I'd probably go back in my house and lock the door