Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you know what legacy means?

It's what you pass down to your children, and your children's children. It's what remains of you when you're gone.

I wanted to say yes and sound intelligent, but fortunately you asked a self-answered question which is a refreshing change on a website designed for the ignorant to expand their knowledge.  However, your definition could also apply to a genetic mutation for spastic colon or indeed generational debt through financial mismanagement.

Yeah I'm not going to have a legacy of my own but I find it inspiring that some will

• Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdcN8mzaNQ

• Jamie

Yes I know what it means .