Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Is there a second chance at I-485 adjustment of status interview?

Will they reschedule me for another if i failed the first 

But my husband is a US citizen 

Are you a troll or just incredibly stupid?  You have posted versions of this question numerous times.  You are allowed to get married on a B2 visa.  But if this was pre-planned (which it evidently was as you had your birth certificate) you had to then go home and wait for your spousal visa.  No number of interviews will change the facts.

• Maxi

No they will not reschedule another interview, if your non immigration visa is still valid you can remain until that date, then you go home otherwise you will be deportated https://www.wegreened.com/I-485-adjustment-of-stat...