Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

PL asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Where can I buy these pants, and what would you call them?

They can be seen in the Just Dance song "Criminal". The woman wears them. The closest I can get to describing it is pleated pants split up the side--but I can't find any stores that sell anything similar. I don't know fashion terms that well, so maybe there's a search term to use to find these pants.

Maybe they were just custom made for the dancer, I'm not sure.

But I have an important full-body Zoom call coming up and I'd like to wear these, lol. Any help would be appreciated

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • Vicky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    They're slit harem pants, you can buy the on Esty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.