Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Batch file to exe?

Hello colleagues , I am a web developer and I would appreciate if some of you can help me with an batch file since it goes a bit out of my speciality . So the batch file works all great it does what it supposed to do. The help I need is with a function that I need to implement - after clicking the file instead of opening the cmd I want it to open a custom window with a play button where you can start it and it will have a loader and a place where you can input your name. Thanx in front for any help or advice e