Anonymous

How should I deal with being an expat?

I live in germany and it's been years that I have no friends and I just want to go back to my homeland but due to the pandemic it's hard. There are just some things here in Germany that I can't stand, for instance people look down on foreigners yet they marry foreigners, locals think they are more clever/polite/self entitled than anyone else, yet my neighbours are so noisy, impolite, they don't even say hi, they walk like they are soldiers and make so much noise and yet foreigners are the problem. 

I’m sure you can find people from your country in Germany. Find other expats like yourself.