Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is my mom gonna die from uterus prolapse?!? Help I'm so scared?

Shes 64 and has the worst stage of uterus prolapse. She's told me. She hasn't had the surgery yet and idk when she will. I'm worried since its at the worst stage her uterus will just FALL totally out on its own someday and she'll bleed too death. That won't happen will it???

Still at it, I see.  No ones uterus is going to fall out.  You still don't have cancer AND random sperm on the floor, in a piece of laundry or on any other ridiculous thing is NOT going to impregnate anyone.  

Nope. It is still well attached, no ones uterus falls out.

Her uterus could "just fall out of her" but it will still be connected, so she won't bleed to death.

Clearly, people don't know what prolapse is if they don't know female parts actually do fall out...