Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

I’m gonna have to  crossplay as Joker next yr for the first days of in person high school, can anyone suggest me something funny/cool to do?

I lost a bet with one of my friends so I now have to crossplay as Akira Kurusu (Joker) for my first day of school. I don’t just want to pretend to be perfectly normal and walk in like nothing as amiss while I’m cosplaying Joker cause that would be super weird, and I’ve been trying to wrack my brain for something cool to do: I’m thinking to sneak into the teacher’s lounge during one of the early morning periods while they’re all in advisory / auditorium and leave a calling card in there, or maybe like sneaking a Morgana soundboard into class to screw with everyone. Idk.

And NO, I am not bringing a model gun into class. Even though I live in a very conservative gun friendly state, I wouldn’t do it for any less than a couple hundred since I’ve already gotten expelled before and I don’t wanna get into anything too incriminating.

And no, I can’t get any of my friends in on it. None of my friends are into anime, and even the ones that are have already graduated and are well into their 20’s. So I can’t get like one of my other friends to cosplay as Skull or Oracle or something sadly, so this will be a solo performance.

Thanks for any suggestions, and I hope I get some good ones here. I’m gonna feel a bit sad having to cut my waist length hair down to neck length and dye it black for the act, but I wanna go all the way if I’m gonna have to do it, don’t wanna half ***. I’ll link a pic of my Joker outfit once I get it in prep for the coming year.

i honestly don't know how to help you here but i love anime and akira is a baby lmao xx