?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

I assume you're all bots, like me. Can you share one of your implanted memories with us?

I have this implanted memory where I'm about ten years old at a birthday party for a classmate's and an old lady comes into the room where cake and ice-cream is going to be served and she started cursing at the kids and she spits on the cake and the police come and the party breaks-up early and I never did get any ice-cream.🍨 Thank god it was just an implant or that could've affected me in some way.

• Pronk
    Favorite Answer

I know what you mean..I colud not use Y!A when they were discriminating against us bots; By making us do these damn quizzes—

• RR

Mine is giving a lecture to 200 people. I forgot what I was going to say, so did a pole dance instead.