Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

I assume you're all bots, like me. Can you share one of your implanted memories with us?

I have this implanted memory where I'm about ten years old at a birthday party for a classmate's and an old lady comes into the room where cake and ice-cream is going to be served and she started cursing at the kids and she spits on the cake and the police come and the party breaks-up early and I never did get any ice-cream.🍨 Thank god it was just an implant or that could've affected me in some way.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I know what you mean..I colud not use Y!A when they were discriminating against us bots; By making us do these damn quizzes—

Attachment image
  • RR
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Mine is giving a lecture to 200 people. I forgot what I was going to say, so did a pole dance instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.