Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do believe there is a sky in the universe or is the sky an outdated imaginary concept?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well, I took a quick look through the window before writing this answer and yes, there was the sky. I, therefore, believe it exists.

• 1 month ago

The Universe is the sky.

• 1 month ago

Hold on just a sec while I go outside and check. . . .. . . . . Yep, the sky is a current, real concept.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The sky is the term for the apparent dome above the Earth that includes the atmosphere and anything visible from the surface.

It is not an actual physical object.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's a description of an event. You can replace it with a different one if you like, but I doubt it will catch on.

• 1 month ago

It is an imaginary concept to define what we see.

There is no "sky". There is an atmosphere. During the day the sunlight is scattered in the atmospheric gases causing a blue "sky" to appear. During the night there is no scattering and you can see the stars in the universe unless cloudy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the sky IS the universe . we are one with everything . i am you , you is he , i am the egg man . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.