Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Need help from moms of teenage boys: My son asked a chimp to his prom while we were at the zoo.  Should I be concerned?

• Gorgia

I think he was making a joke

• L

Just ignore it and move on.  At least you son has a sense of humor.

If your son is less than 5 years old just explain that chimps don't attend such events.  If a teenager (seriously) asked such a question then, yes, be concerned.

What did the chimp say?

only if it happens........

if chimp is OK with the act . is fine.

No, I am not a mother of a teenage boy, but as a teenage girl this is pretty normal behavior. Teens mess around all the time and do silly stuff like this, you have no cause to worry.

No.  The chimp won't be allowed out.  That comes of living under someone else's roof and rules.

Probably see a lot of yourself in his date.

He's got to start somewhere.