Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

why do all dogs hate me?

Why do literally ALL dogs hate me? I could be walking past their gate and they would just start barking at me like crazy or at my friends house and they would constantly bark at me and try to bite me. And i truly mean all dogs. Ever since i was young they have done it. I have a scar on my thing from when i was four and a dog at the park bit me. My parents use to laugh about it but now i think it could be something more serious?

There is something about you dogs don't like.  After many yrs of working with dogs I have become dependent on their judgement of people.  They seem to know things that we don't.

Sense fear? 

Are dogs parrallax or something? 

• Not to be rude but do you maintain good hygiene? If you’re smelly dogs will bark at you more.

Secondly dogs, like horses, can sense fear. I’d suggest you try walking past with more confidence and feeling more relaxed. Think positive thoughts towards the dog as you’re walking past, they should latch on to good vibes.

Good luck! 🙂