Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

cant think of a psn name?

Kinda just don't know.. I got no creativity at all and don't like most words. I usually go with just a letter and add a bunch of random numbers at the end but that's kinda lame to me now

just need some examples on how to come up with a name or something to get my creativity going

If I had to go with what I like.. it be a characters personality or something kinda dark

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Letters and random numbers are usually interpreted as fake or noob accounts, anyway. Think of something you like and use some variation of that, or put two things you like together, like a favorite color and a favorite food. Or a color and a mood. Or something that reflects your personality or interests. Maybe brainstorm a list of words and combine some together. BlackSong, DarkEchoes, GreenBeefTacos, LeftHandedWizard, AngryElfSword, etc. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.