Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

cant think of a psn name?

Kinda just don't know.. I got no creativity at all and don't like most words. I usually go with just a letter and add a bunch of random numbers at the end but that's kinda lame to me now

just need some examples on how to come up with a name or something to get my creativity going

If I had to go with what I like.. it be a characters personality or something kinda dark

Favorite Answer

Letters and random numbers are usually interpreted as fake or noob accounts, anyway. Think of something you like and use some variation of that, or put two things you like together, like a favorite color and a favorite food. Or a color and a mood. Or something that reflects your personality or interests. Maybe brainstorm a list of words and combine some together. BlackSong, DarkEchoes, GreenBeefTacos, LeftHandedWizard, AngryElfSword, etc.