Explain to me how blacks don’t cheat in sports as being competitive but trans women can’t play in women sports ?

And why is this question being deleted 

It's probably being deleted because it's deemed a racist comment. Trans women can play in sports, it depends on the sport.

fredda, you really need to get a life.

writing stuff like this doesn't usually get any positive results.

it usually confuses people and/or brings out trolls.

I know what you're trying to accomplish, I've been doing advocacy work a LONG time, but this isn't the best way to approach it.

Cuz trans women have an advantage over real, natural biological women.

Trans women still have male anotomy. Male anotomy is known to be stronger than real biological natural women anotomy.