Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Some Christians claim to know God the same way I know my spouse.  I have video evidence of my spouse.   If they know God the same way.....?

then why won't anyone upload their pics or video evidence?  Surely an omnipotent God is more detectable than a mere human!

Update:

Awww.  Butthurt widdle Chwistian gots bo evidence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Remove word and nothing exist only word creates everything has only word before and after it..

• 1 month ago

If God wants you to know him, he'll arrange it.

• 1 month ago

Videos can also be edited to look credible. Special Effects have come a long way since Land of The Lost and Ocean Girl. You're shooting yourself in the feet here. I can show you a video with blinding light and a deep come hitherish voice  claiming its God and that still wouldn't prove it was. There's also the matter of Gods being so broad as a concept that virtually anything or anyone can be one.  If I show you a video of a monkey you'd be looking at something people once worshipped. You'd be looking at what they sincerely believed was a God and there's no question that these creatures exist.

Source(s): Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.