Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Some Christians claim to know God the same way I know my spouse.  I have video evidence of my spouse.   If they know God the same way.....?

then why won't anyone upload their pics or video evidence?  Surely an omnipotent God is more detectable than a mere human!

Awww.  Butthurt widdle Chwistian gots bo evidence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remove word and nothing exist only word creates everything has only word before and after it..

If God wants you to know him, he'll arrange it.

Videos can also be edited to look credible. Special Effects have come a long way since Land of The Lost and Ocean Girl. You're shooting yourself in the feet here. I can show you a video with blinding light and a deep come hitherish voice  claiming its God and that still wouldn't prove it was. There's also the matter of Gods being so broad as a concept that virtually anything or anyone can be one.  If I show you a video of a monkey you'd be looking at something people once worshipped. You'd be looking at what they sincerely believed was a God and there's no question that these creatures exist.

Source(s): Christian