Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I’m thinking of designing jumpsuits for women? ?

So I’m a tall girl, it’s hard to find cute comfortable 

Jumpsuits for tall women. I wanted to

create a brand or a boutique online from home and design jumpsuits specifically for “tall woman”. Will anyone be offended or give me crap about why i don’t make any for short people? 

Designed for a shortie would be beneath you.

• ?

They won't I wouldn't be biased about it though, I would not disclose the fact that it is for tall women. I would just mention the sizes of them.

• Cee

I used to rock one back in the day, usually with a poloneck or crewneck T-shirt underneath.

The only hassle with jumpsuits is having to shrug out of them whenever you need to pee.

Not practical for public restrooms.

Talls girls look good no matter Vaht

Tall  women don’t need to look taller by wearing a jumpsuit.

Yes. I am short and I love jumpsuits. I would be offended by this. Why don't you make them for short people, too? 

This is not in any way a new idea. Shops selling clothes specifically for tall, large, and very small women have existed for decades.

For realistic advice, read the answer from @myfavouritelucy very, very carefully. Print it out and carry it around with you, and think hard about everything she says. Sure, it's fun to sit at home and draw, but that's a very, very long way off opening a boutique.

There are already places that cater for tall women, Long Tall Sally, for instance, and then other High St ladies shops have a 'tall' option on many clothes.... so I don't think you've thought this through very well.  For a start, how do you propose to go from drawing pictures at home to having these actually made? If you expect a factory to make them, do you have the funds to pay for several hundred to be made, because they won't just make you a few. Or do you intend making them yourself, by hand? and what price are you expecting to get for these? I don't think you've got a clue.