Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are so many governors reopening there states and not letting liberals have there way with wanting everything  closed forever ?

cause they think its better to have them reopen them

• PIE

People need to work to pay over due bills.

The Government is driving them into poverty.

• Steve

I don't want everything closed down. Especially forever. I just don't believe that taking away the mask mandate will bring a positive outcome. States like Texas saw the cases and deaths come down. Don't stop now, especially since the vaccines are going in arms a lot more. Hey! I had a hot Mexican girlfriend about 10 years back. Those chicks are fertile. That would be like me pumping her, and right before the large explosion, taking off the condom and crossing my fingers that she didn't get pregnant. 

It's shameful, isn't it?  Working is so scary. Better to die of cancer because the hospitals take only covid patients.

Because anyone with a brain who is honest knows Lockdowns don't work.