Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are so many governors reopening there states and not letting liberals have there way with wanting everything  closed forever ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

cause they think its better to have them reopen them

• PIE
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

People need to work to pay over due bills.

The Government is driving them into poverty.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don't want everything closed down. Especially forever. I just don't believe that taking away the mask mandate will bring a positive outcome. States like Texas saw the cases and deaths come down. Don't stop now, especially since the vaccines are going in arms a lot more. Hey! I had a hot Mexican girlfriend about 10 years back. Those chicks are fertile. That would be like me pumping her, and right before the large explosion, taking off the condom and crossing my fingers that she didn't get pregnant. 

• 2 months ago

It's shameful, isn't it?  Working is so scary. Better to die of cancer because the hospitals take only covid patients.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because anyone with a brain who is honest knows Lockdowns don't work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.