Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My wife lives in Sweden, she lives there in refugee status document. How can she come to live in the UK? To Join me in UK..?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Contact a solicitor and ask him or her if she can come to the UK on a tourist VISA, then, marry you in the UK, and if the UK marriage will make it easier for her to be granted residence status.  Sorry, I do not know that much about UK law. 

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have to be working and earning at least £18,600 be a citizen or have ILR, not be claiming benefits, including not be living in council housing and make an application for a spousal visa

• 1 month ago

Basically, you need to sponsor her. So need to be working, with an income of at least £18600. You need your own place to live, be it rented or mortgaged.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Google spouse visas U.K.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you a UK citizen? If so you need to apply for a spouse visa for her.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

she needs to talk to immigration about it

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Speak to an immigration lawyer in the UK.  You need professional advice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.