Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Christians - Do you adhere to "You live your life and let other people live theirs" That's the correct way right?

You can't live another persons life for them can you now?

A CHRISTIAN CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE IF THEY DO NOT LET SOMEONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE SINNING.

JESUS SAID IF THEY DON'T LISTEN BRING ANOTHER TO TESTIFY IT IS A SIN, IF THEY STILL DO NOT LISTEN, THEN

"SHAKE THE DUST OFF YOUR BOOTS AND LEAVE THEIR HOME.

IN THE END ON JUDGMENT DAY, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAY, "YOU WERE NOT TOLD". 

No and no.  I've been called sarcastic here, but I hope overall I'm setting a good example.  There's nothing wrong with that.

It depends what you mean by that. No, we shouldn't force our beliefs on others if they have fully been given the knowledge and opportunity needed to make their decision, but we have the right and sometimes responsibility to point someone in the right direction if that is not the case.

• Paul

So, if you saw someone drowning, you would just walk on by and do your own thing? I mean, what does their life have to do with yours, right?

"Live and let live", of course. We are all free to decide and make our own choices and are responsible for their consequences. Christians know there is a living God and they love and care enough to warn others of what God has revealed concerning wrong-doings and sins. 

• yesmar

Absolutely I do.  Thanks for asking.

Source(s): Jesus follower

None of them do, and they all say 'its not me, its the bible'. Goddamned hypocrites. 

i think thats a good way to live

🥴

I dont think any Christian really cares.

Its our souls that need saving. Hence why many try to convert others. Its like a favor to God.

They most definitely do not. 

Though they vociferously deny it, Christians have been writing laws to punish people different from them for as long as there have been Christians.