Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Would you have a baby before marriage?

• ?

Well no but things never turn out the way we want them to, But I am married and we have 5 kids they are all grown up with kids of their own now.

• Uhh... Probably. I like to nutt inside the pυssy. That usually creates the baby. Sooo probably.

• Aaron

No. I don't have the equipment for that. Neither does my husband. 

• ?

I don't want to have a baby or get married hun.

I would not.  I have seen too many woman struggle with a baby as single mothers.

• Nothing wrong with doing that AND it is 2021 NOT the olden days so people do mot have to get married and a lot don't. Lots do have children when not married others have children when they are married or get married while knocked up.

Me I am not sure..first I need to be with someone AND I dunno if I wanna get married PLUS I am not sure if I want children as many things that might put me off wanting any. Although seeing others with children is so nice and kinda makes me want to have some myself 🙈

• Kathy

No way..............

Nope. Don't want one or need one. 

It was never my plan, but had it happened,  I wouldn't have been against it, and be thrilled to be a dad. 

Nope, and not after either.