Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Would you have a baby before marriage?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well no but things never turn out the way we want them to, But I am married and we have 5 kids they are all grown up with kids of their own now.

• Uhh... Probably. I like to nutt inside the pυssy. That usually creates the baby. Sooo probably.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. I don't have the equipment for that. Neither does my husband. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't want to have a baby or get married hun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not.  I have seen too many woman struggle with a baby as single mothers.

• Nothing wrong with doing that AND it is 2021 NOT the olden days so people do mot have to get married and a lot don't. Lots do have children when not married others have children when they are married or get married while knocked up.

Me I am not sure..first I need to be with someone AND I dunno if I wanna get married PLUS I am not sure if I want children as many things that might put me off wanting any. Although seeing others with children is so nice and kinda makes me want to have some myself 🙈

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No way..............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope. Don't want one or need one. 

• 1 month ago

It was never my plan, but had it happened,  I wouldn't have been against it, and be thrilled to be a dad. 

• 1 month ago

Nope, and not after either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.