Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If someone keyed your car and you know who did it should you go key their car?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Nemo S
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No set fire to their car and don't let them know it was you or anyone else for that matter after all sometimes revenge is actually justice when no justice can be had any other way...

N.Shadows

• 1 month ago

Nope.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  And if you're caught and get arrested for malicious behavior, you'll have an arrest record and the guy who keyed you won't.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. You should report it to the police, so the person can get a ticket, and be made to pay the damages.

• I would come up with something better than that.. Don't know what right off hand but my devious mind would come up with something good.. Bad for them..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes.Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord. At least flatten all their tires.

• Kate
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, you should send them a bill for the repairs. If they don't pay, small claims court works. I hope you have good proof, like pictures.

• Donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I’d go take it out on them. Give them a lesson in not being a cowardly puss. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.

Go talk to them or call the police.

To me, that's a setup.

If I want to get them back. It won't be the same way and it will be much worse than what they did to me.

So they can remember it al-ways.....🤔

• Steve
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Do what you want. I'd kick their a*s, call the cops, and claim self-defense. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.