Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If someone keyed your car and you know who did it should you go key their car?

• Nemo S

No set fire to their car and don't let them know it was you or anyone else for that matter after all sometimes revenge is actually justice when no justice can be had any other way...

N.Shadows

Nope.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  And if you're caught and get arrested for malicious behavior, you'll have an arrest record and the guy who keyed you won't.

• Kathy

No. You should report it to the police, so the person can get a ticket, and be made to pay the damages.

• I would come up with something better than that.. Don't know what right off hand but my devious mind would come up with something good.. Bad for them..

Yes.Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord. At least flatten all their tires.

• Kate

No, you should send them a bill for the repairs. If they don't pay, small claims court works. I hope you have good proof, like pictures.

• Donnie

I’d go take it out on them. Give them a lesson in not being a cowardly puss. 

No.

Go talk to them or call the police.

To me, that's a setup.

If I want to get them back. It won't be the same way and it will be much worse than what they did to me.

So they can remember it al-ways.....🤔

• Steve

Do what you want. I'd kick their a*s, call the cops, and claim self-defense.