Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Can I make dua that the girls who bullied me group breaks apart?

Or is that bad (theyre not religious ppl and go clubbing etc when theyre togethor anyway)

Update:

If youre not muslim you can answer but itll probably be the typical yahoo anti islam baloney and ill ignore it

Update 2:

The first answerer wasnt like the usual yahoo anti islam baloney and im thankful but dont answer questions about prayers to God with a disposition that prayers to God are meaningless. Its anti religious yahoo baloney in disguise and I can see through it. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, those who bullied you, need to be punished. So you can ask God to render justice. Breaking up their group will make them weaker because bullies are basically cowards and rely on groups to intimidate others.  If you are in school you can also complain to teachers/counselors or principal. It is against the law/policies in all jurisdictions in the U.S.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can ask or wish anything you want, but it won't have any effect. Yes, it's bad to have ill wishes against other, but if you've been bullied it's also understandable. The important thing to remember is that eventually you'll all mature, grow up and these little personality clashes will seem insignificant. Your best move would be to simply try to avoid them as much as possible. A dua might make you feel better but it won't actually have an effect on anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.