Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do some Democrats believe that raising boys to be feminist would good for America...?

Update:

@Steve

The reality does not align with a simple definition. And one doesn't have to be a feminist to believe in equal in value, different in function.

Update 2:

@Summertime

Lusting after boys. Whoa..... who are the men in your life.

Update 3:

@Commenter

Yes, wanting men to be more feminine is one of their goals.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Nemo S
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

WHAT'S that ONE WORD you don't call an umpire again ????

N.Shadows

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably. I'm not a Democrat and I believe that raising boys and girls to be feminist would be good for not just America, but the whole world. I doubt I'm the only American who thinks so.

• 1 month ago

i dont think so

• 1 month ago

Yes, and they think that raising them to be girls would be even better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Get on topic. Besides this only reinforces the real issues about the men on the right and their hate for females while   lusting after  boys.

• Lv 6
    1 month ago

@ Commentator is the only one who understood the question.

The rest have no reading and comprehension skills (a trait picked up in "Denial  School").

Supporting the role of women in the capacity they were created to fulfill is a good thing.

Encouraging the belief that men can be women if they so choose is a mental disorder that is ruining the morality and social structure of this country.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you had any idea what you're talking about, you wouldn't find that a problem.

Every guy who believes in the girls and women in his life and has their backs, cheering on their accomplishments and believing those women/girls are capable of anything they put their minds to and work to reach those goals... that guy is a feminist, and that includes the larger majority of men these days, no matter if they use that word or not.

Now tell me why raising sons to see the women they grow up to care about in that light is a bad thing.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Feminism - the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

I don't see an issue with raising a boy to believe this. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mom's tried that bs.

She couldn't beat the hood nor my father out of me.

So if she couldn't. JEWS and any other woman don't stand a chance.

Kemetic energy......😁

• 1 month ago

LOL I think Dems want to raise boys to BE feminine!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.