Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should we make it illegal to own those racist Dr. Seuss books and have a mandatory confiscation of them so they can be disposed of?

You guys are cartoon. There was the Clown Car. Rudy Guilani, Sidney Powell, Joe diGenova Victoria Toesing. 60 failed election lawsuit. Grecian running down his face and farting.

Now, Dr. Seuss and Mr. Potato Head. There's a pandemic and an economic crisis. People need money and easy access to the vaccine and you guys have gone cartoon. How about Marco Rubio? Right after traffic, Marco Rubio with fun facts from the internet, Neanderthals. 

And of course, the Clown Prince of the Senate, Ron Johnson

Since you guys are cartoon, you should be barred from the discussion, debate of serious subjects.

You might agree with that if you want to live in a Communist or Fascist dictatorship.

• Phil M

Why, so they can be burned?

Please read what the first amendment of the US constitution says and get back to us on it.

• ?

You do realize that it was a decision from Dr. Suess enterprises that made this decision don't you? They have the right to do whatever they see fit with Dr. Suess's books, personally I couldn't care one way or the other but I do find it amusing that so many adults are bent out of shape over a company's decision on which of their products they wish to stop producing. Sad, but amusing all the same.

i dont think so

There you go.  Let's burn those books.  Then after them, what other books should we burn?  I hear Alice in Wonderland is all about taking drugs; maybe we should burn that one as well.

There should be public book burnings, like in 1930's Germany

• PIE

I read "If I ran the zoo" to my then 3 year old grandson.

3 times in a row!

Why is this book being removed?

• Donnie

Kumala Harris praised Dr. Seuss in a tweet a few years ago.