Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

do you make use of your time?

like, are you usually focused doing the things that can make you grow. whether that's, mentally, physically, financially, or spirituality?

i'm learning to make use of my time. barely procrastinating or wasting a single hour anymore. i've been on the internet milking away my time for too long. i'm gonna wake up very early every from now on. when i get up i will meditate and do yoga, daily that's for the mental and spiritual growth.

i will exercise more. i will go swimming and do laps a few days a week. i also go biking.

while i'm not at work, or doing these other activities i just mentioned, i will look more into how to build a successful online business and start one soon. that's for the financial side. my goal is make money full time as an online entrepreneur

i don't waste no more time. i have to make sure that everything i'm doing is of my benefit. no spending my energy on bs like social media. that includes yahoo answers.

none of that stuff serves me any benefit in my life

i'm here to motivate you to use all of your time wisely and become the best version of you. and don't waste your talents.

yes, i try to make use of my time

🥴

I have no will or wants aside from getting my own place asap. 

So yeah... Im working like a dog and a ni99a slave to make it happen. 

I pray to God. God blesses the work of my hands.