Do you allow cookies when you surf?

More sites are putting up cookie walls than ever.

• ?

No they get all soggy when you fall in the sea.

• Adele

You probably do not want to block all cookies, because that would really limit the quality of your Internet experience. You can set your browser to ask your permission before accepting a cookie though, and only accept them from Web sites you trust.

No, I have not allowed cookies, when I surf any browser.

No honestly I don't eat or drink at the computer as the crumbs would ruin my laptop

• garry

no , its a way they spy on your different sites you visit , cookies are valuable tools for the web sites , they sell your data for money ,  always have cookies for 3 rd parties turned off , why should they make money for free , after all it costs you money to use the web . even yahoo has cookies and sells the information about you .

• keerok

Most sites won't load properly without cookies so the best compromise is to allow only from the site you visit then delete all cookies upon browser exit.

anymore when I deny cookies webpages denies me access. Anymore it is rigged that way.

sometimes i dont have much choice cause they come up

I disallow access to any site that is not well known by me.  So I typically Block access.

Yes, because i usually want my searches on the website to be saved, when you save cookies and you look up something on the website it saves it for the future just in case you want to look it up again but forget what you searched in the first place!