Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do cons think reality is a conspiracy against them?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • GiGi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Liberals/progressives/CCP commies wish this is what they think.

• 1 month ago

Browse this link and watch some of the videos and you'll get your answer:

https://theresistance.video/channel/evidence-of-wi...

• 1 month ago

It's more the Liberal Media lying so much that they are aggressively pointing it out!

Just be honest for once !  The Media started/pushed the Me too movement when Trump picked people, now with Coumo not a WORD about "We Have to Trust everything these Ladies say" "He should resign because he was accused..." Type stuff, but now CNN won't even talk about Coumo the Scandal or the Covid Deaths he's been hiding ...

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

It depends on the issue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The older ones grew up spoiled and selfish. The younger ones grew up getting participation trophies and being told everything they do is special, right, and should be celebrated.

Now the nation doesn't coddle them and tells them they are wrong when they are, in fact, wrong... and it isn't what they want to hear. It's not the reality they want and therefor it must be evil.

• 1 month ago

I guess for the same reason that you do.

• 1 month ago

I am a conservative.  I think this is the goofiest question of the day.  (and I know how to spell CONSERVATIVE)

• 1 month ago

Because Libs think the Founding Fathers were Liberals even though they were actually White Supremacists 

• Steve
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Not all cons. Just the "Trumptacular" ones. 

• 1 month ago

maybe cause others told them that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.