Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Gamers only: Should I start over?

I have reached a high score of 100k on a game I've been playing. It's taken me 10 years to do this. But I am still not satisfied because there is a blemish on my game profile. I have a negative sparring ratio and I don't care to fix it because it's a headache I don't want. A lot of people hack in spar on that game. I wish I never sparred at all. Should I start over? I have collected a lot of cool gear over the course of 10 years.. I'd be saying goodbye to all of that.. But the spar score on my profile from 7 years ago kind of discredits any of my war scores, even though it's a completely different aspect of the game. Would you start over?

(P.S. I realize it's just a game, but like any hobby.. It matters to you.. Because it's the thing you enjoy when you're not working life away.)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

thats up to you

• 1 month ago

why not make a separate account and start over? so you dont lose your progress and you can keep all you're cool gear! but also i feel like it would be fun to start over too, and enjoy the beginning of the game if you don't decide to make a whole separate acc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.