Gamers only: Should I start over?

I have reached a high score of 100k on a game I've been playing. It's taken me 10 years to do this. But I am still not satisfied because there is a blemish on my game profile. I have a negative sparring ratio and I don't care to fix it because it's a headache I don't want. A lot of people hack in spar on that game. I wish I never sparred at all. Should I start over? I have collected a lot of cool gear over the course of 10 years.. I'd be saying goodbye to all of that.. But the spar score on my profile from 7 years ago kind of discredits any of my war scores, even though it's a completely different aspect of the game. Would you start over?

(P.S. I realize it's just a game, but like any hobby.. It matters to you.. Because it's the thing you enjoy when you're not working life away.)

thats up to you

why not make a separate account and start over? so you dont lose your progress and you can keep all you're cool gear! but also i feel like it would be fun to start over too, and enjoy the beginning of the game if you don't decide to make a whole separate acc