Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

Why are my eyes getting worse ?

I have astigmatism and wear toric lenses 

.I feel that they are making my eyes worse. My vision has been much more blurry. Why is this? 

• 1 week ago

I had severe astigmatism and finally ended up in keratoconus condition. My problem was hereditary and I tried spectacles and contact lenses for many years. However, there was no change in my condition, and got worsened day after day. So I had my Lasik surgery 1 year ago from my nearest clinic [ https://www.avantlasikspa.com/ ]. The surgery changed my condition and now I have a better vision. Discuss your condition with an eye specialist and take treatment at the right time before getting things more complicated

There are many genetic reasons why your eyesight might begin to get worse. Many eye diseases are hereditary, such as glaucoma and even myopia. It has been shown that if a parent has myopia, the child has an increased risk.

SRG is the best eye hospital for eye lasik and other treatments.

• ?

I know it seems to you that your vision might be getting worse and unless you're getting blisters in your eyes from the contact lenses you want to keep wearing them.

You'll find out the reason at your next contact or glasses appointment. I experienced that problem I thought that I needed a stronger prescription. but I found out that my vision had improved by an entire 1.2 points!

As the toric lenses reshape your eye your vision is going to improve. Your next prescription will be weaker but you're going to notice that your vision seems to be getting blurry as this happens.

Now there's an unfortunate downside to this you either have to keep wearing the toric lenses for life or get rid of them and wear glasses because when you stop wearing the toric lenses then your eyes go back to the astigmatism that you had before.

It happens but like it or not, you might be better off with glasses instead of contacts! If you don't have a pair you need to get them! I wear toric contacts some but I am better off with my glasses! 

• go back to see the optometrist and complain.