Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Are all Republicans dishonest like Trump?

It just seems like they must be, I mean why would they vote for a man who has absolutely no morals, ethics or integrity? I have a policy to only vote for candidates that I know are honest and will make the most ethical decisions.

Favorite Answer

Most, but not all. 

Are all liberal as dumb as you sound!?! What did he lie about? You sound like the retards on CNN

Yup. Lets put is this way pal, Trump is a leader, for the people! America First! I suppose you disagree? Your morel highground bullshit get old. The democrats have been undermining  the USA for years now. Take a look a what Biden and Congress has done so far? Anything good? I dont want to hear about that horseshit covid stimulas package either. 90% won't be spend until 2023-24 and has nothing to do with Covid help. That my friend lacks honest ,ethics, and morels. Whats your take on the border situation?

It's been the party of crooks for a looooong time!

Not all but the crazy trump zombies losers you know who they are they wear  that ugly racist  hat they are the forever lost souls .

Don't know.. are all democrats communists like Biden and you?

So liberals are the ones who care about a moral compass? Really? When did this happen?

Very similar.  The Afghanistan papers came out, the war goes on....

Cars kill and guns. Too. Green infrastructure, public transportation, public housing-

Liars talk away from the issues.

And yet you can't name anything he was dishonest about. 

MTG is mentally ill

No, none.......