Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Are all Republicans dishonest like Trump?

It just seems like they must be, I mean why would they vote for a man who has absolutely no morals, ethics or integrity? I have a policy to only vote for candidates that I know are honest and will make the most ethical decisions.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Most, but not all. 

• 1 month ago

Are all liberal as dumb as you sound!?! What did he lie about? You sound like the retards on CNN

Yup. Lets put is this way pal, Trump is a leader, for the people! America First! I suppose you disagree? Your morel highground bullshit get old. The democrats have been undermining  the USA for years now. Take a look a what Biden and Congress has done so far? Anything good? I dont want to hear about that horseshit covid stimulas package either. 90% won't be spend until 2023-24 and has nothing to do with Covid help. That my friend lacks honest ,ethics, and morels. Whats your take on the border situation?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's been the party of crooks for a looooong time!

• 1 month ago

Not all but the crazy trump zombies losers you know who they are they wear  that ugly racist  hat they are the forever lost souls .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't know.. are all democrats communists like Biden and you?

• 1 month ago

So liberals are the ones who care about a moral compass? Really? When did this happen?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very similar.  The Afghanistan papers came out, the war goes on....

Cars kill and guns. Too. Green infrastructure, public transportation, public housing-

Liars talk away from the issues.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And yet you can't name anything he was dishonest about. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

MTG is mentally ill

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, none.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.