Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do you think we'll never return to normal?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well normal is always changing and evolving. That being said I am pretty confident that the virus might be eradicated in the not too distant future.Yet all the other results of the pandemic like unemployment etc might take much longer to remble the situation of pre 2020.

• very soon now, now that the vaccine is being distributed far and wide.

• 1 month ago

yes in about  two years, maybe a bit longer.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There Will be a normal. People re not going to accept wearing masks for the rest of their lives. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

People are always talking about the new normal. That is, after vaccination to achieve Herb Immunity, our life-style will still have been changed. For example, work-from-home and cyber-shopping will keep on. It will be a disaster for workers to back to offices because all security configurations have been set to home-working, all systems in offices may have been compromised; and, also customers may have enjoyed too much on cyber-shopping, they will never return to shopping malls.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well if you sanction not wearing masks well before the risk has diminished (as in Texas) then you will get a further wave of virus that will require yet another lockdown.

Ask Texas medical staff what they think of their state governor.   Neanderthal is a fair approximation. 

....it's not as if a mask inhibits trade and the economy anyway. 

Yes things WILL return to normal but expect to have to take booster vaccine shots every six months to counter new variants.  And that will go on indefinitely for years.

Also expect the W.H.O to bizarrely absolve China of all responsibility for the pandemic.  This already seems to be happening. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you talking about Covid?  In that case, yes.  I think things will go back to normal in 2 or 3 years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

dems don't want your normal you had , they want to control you and this is a start.. 

• 1 month ago

YOU CAN BLAME THE DAMN TRUMP furor nearly ALL of this! He DEFUNDED agencies involved with GLOBAL WARMING and PREVENT< an agency made to PROTET US ALL from PANDEMICS and EPIDEMICS! BIDEN has his HANDS FULL undoing all the BS that TRUMP BEGAN with his LIMITED BRAIN POWER and FAILED college work and LOVE of CLOROX! (A HOLE) BIG PHARMAS is STIL running things everywhere! It cost STILL $1,000 for INSULIN  carton! That is OUTRAGEOUS! We have MARK UPS on SO many things and ESPECIALLY items we NEED DAILY!  TRUMP did NOT CARE a bit! He wants the GLORY of the office, but he DESTROYED what it Stands FOR! HE is even INCONTINENT as well! HIS method of  operation is FIRE anyone that DIS AGREES with him! THAT is why SO MANY ARE DEAD! HE FIRED FAUCI as well and FAUCI is one of the GOOD GUYS! HE actually wanted toput a NEW FACE 9on MT. RUSHMORE>>>HIS OWN>>>I had NITHMARES About this ONE idea when he FIRST got into officve! I EVEN expected there to be TRUMP face ont eh F=DOLLAR BILL and TURMP TOWER on the other side of the ONE DOLLAR BILL!HIS narcissism is UNREAL! he even charged us ALL for golf course reapirs and his LIES about the MEXICAN  WALL are STILL in the I+AIR! WOW! THIS is the NEWNORMAL! We ALL look like THIEVES or SURGSONS now! AQnd 500,000 AMERICANS have DFIES i=sicne TRUMP took the helm! LOOK into TRUMP LAWAUITS and you wil be busy for HOURS! he owes 400 MILLION to GERMAN BANKS as well His TRUMP university is a FARCE and another way for HIM to make money from the NAIVE. I have LONGED to see him GET FIRED< and NOW he FINALLY HAS! YEAH YEAH YEAH! Wht did he INREALITY DO for ANYONE beside put EVERY(ONE DOWN on TWITTER and BRAIN WASH teh rest of us! We are NOW realy a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY! I am VICTIM of nearly EVERY KOND of theft includintg IDENTITY and CAR theft FORU TIMES! This HAS to STOP SOMEWHERE! And NOW we are ALL on LOCKDOWN FEARING for our HEALTH and our LIVES! BYR TRUMPTY DUMPTY! we NOW  owe nearly 40 TIRILLION to CHINA! WE are NO LONGER the USA! We Are SOMETHING LESS DAM IT ALL!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Currently been reading unlikely back to normal before 2022! 

As for what constitutes normal, don't ask!

Ah the joys of the lack of leadership!

Maybe the virus Will mutate to gain a greater appreciation of the millionaires ONLY, since they offer a richer seam then the average joe! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.