Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

If I offered you $100 worth of knowledge or $100 in cash which would you choose?

Correction: $1,000 worth of knowledge

I'll take the knowledge and use it to make $1000 cash any time I feel like it.  The world is full of the dumbos that take the $100.  I know because I've spent a lifetime working to give them welfare.

You could not guarantee me cash or knowledge.  Only thing guaranteed to me is death.  

Cash. Knowledge isn't going to pay my bills.

Coming from an anonymous poster on Yahoo answers, I'd take the cash.

It really depends on the source of knowledge; for example, I could spend $200 on a good textbook and learn more than if I spent $500 on a poorly-written one. I would still take the $100 in cash; I could spend it as I wish.

Given the cost of University... I'd take the cash.  $100 worth of knowledge is gonna be something like "2x2=4"...

probably the knowledge

I'd take the cash.  I highly doubt that your "knowledge" would be news to me.

Depends on what the knowledge was and who determined its value.

$100 worth of knowledge on making baskets doesn't have much value to a dentist.

Knowledge. Money tainted