Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

If I offered you $100 worth of knowledge or $100 in cash which would you choose?

Update:

Correction: $1,000 worth of knowledge

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'll take the knowledge and use it to make $1000 cash any time I feel like it.  The world is full of the dumbos that take the $100.  I know because I've spent a lifetime working to give them welfare.

• 1 month ago

You could not guarantee me cash or knowledge.  Only thing guaranteed to me is death.  

• 1 month ago

Cash. Knowledge isn't going to pay my bills.

• 1 month ago

Coming from an anonymous poster on Yahoo answers, I'd take the cash.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It really depends on the source of knowledge; for example, I could spend $200 on a good textbook and learn more than if I spent $500 on a poorly-written one. I would still take the $100 in cash; I could spend it as I wish.

• 1 month ago

Given the cost of University... I'd take the cash.  $100 worth of knowledge is gonna be something like "2x2=4"...

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

probably the knowledge

• 1 month ago

I'd take the cash.  I highly doubt that your "knowledge" would be news to me.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on what the knowledge was and who determined its value.

$100 worth of knowledge on making baskets doesn't have much value to a dentist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Knowledge. Money tainted 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.