Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Can I have sex after abortion pills ?

Can I have sex after abortion pills it’s been 20 days since I feel better 

• Rita
    Favorite Answer

You can usually have sex as soon as you feel ready after an abortion. But some doctors recommend that you wait until any vaginal bleeding stops, as this will reduce the risk of infection. Use contraception if you do not want to get pregnant, as you may be fertile from immediately after the abortion.

Yes but abortion pills do NOT exist. The after-pill stops a pregnancy from occurring, it doesn't abort anything. 

You CAN, but considering you took abortion pills, your decision making skills are lacking and I would suggest not having sex for a while.

You can have sex whenever you like but if you are planning to not use contraception and just take more "abortion pills" then I would advise that you don't put your body through that again less than a month later.  

ask your doctor about it