This brand does not seem to exist has anyone heard of lillie 2?

I recently picked up this shirt to resell on ebay, it's a silk shirt with tiger print very gorgeous and high end looking. My problem is I can't seem to find this brand anywhere online, it's either has to be lillie 2 in roman numerals which seems to be the most obvious guess, lillie 0, or lillie o. I have searched everywhere I can and to no luck finding this brand, I'm not sure exactly what that means other than it's very low end or maybe small town work, I'm not sure exactly, any help would be appreciated. if all else fails I'll throw it up for a hundred bucks and see what happens haha

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.