Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

Is Meghan Markle a victim or a two faced narcissist?

• jean
    Favorite Answer

I used to be for her but now with the interveiw with Oprah I am changing my mind.

ย both. โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค

She is bit of both.ย 

You think the hit job the palace released on her, right before the interview was a coincidence?ย 

That was a stupid thing to do, to bring up 3 year old charges,ย  right before she was gonna sit there and play the victim......and you just proved her right.ย 

She is victim of evil devils who lie. She is nothing like they described and she would not behave in such a manner.

• Clo

I think that she is both victim and narcissist. Meghan has been victim of vile, ignorant, racist attacks. But,to me, at least, she does seem to have a big ego. I think the same of Harry. He is both victim and narcissist.

• ?

I really have no idea what makes MM tick.ย ย  From what I see, she pretty much has it all now.ย  Living in a huge mansion, where she wanted to live from the get-go, with the prestige her marriage has given her.

I just wish she'd zip it and get on with her life.ย ย  Right now, for a couple who apparently crave privacy, they are everywhere.

Perhaps her father and step-siblings were right about her.

+ย ย  I don't see her as a victim.ย ย  Was anybody holding a gun to her head when she met and married Harry?

• Alan H

Like most of us, a combination of both and of more

• She is both. She is held to higher standards than the English aristocrats, but she is also a hugely entitled American diva who treats her staff as though they were disposable.ย 

As I don't know her and I can't trust the tabloids, I can't really say.

I would say more narcissistic as she was a mediocre actress and having the fame that came with a royal marriage was probably what she wanted, but

Media can be the cruellest, driving people to commit suicide even...

I really don't know but I really don't care about her.ย