Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

Is Meghan Markle a victim or a two faced narcissist?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to be for her but now with the interveiw with Oprah I am changing my mind.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

ย both. โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She is bit of both.ย 

• 2 months ago

You think the hit job the palace released on her, right before the interview was a coincidence?ย 

That was a stupid thing to do, to bring up 3 year old charges,ย  right before she was gonna sit there and play the victim......and you just proved her right.ย 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

She is victim of evil devils who lie. She is nothing like they described and she would not behave in such a manner.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think that she is both victim and narcissist. Meghan has been victim of vile, ignorant, racist attacks. But,to me, at least, she does seem to have a big ego. I think the same of Harry. He is both victim and narcissist.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I really have no idea what makes MM tick.ย ย  From what I see, she pretty much has it all now.ย  Living in a huge mansion, where she wanted to live from the get-go, with the prestige her marriage has given her.

I just wish she'd zip it and get on with her life.ย ย  Right now, for a couple who apparently crave privacy, they are everywhere.

Perhaps her father and step-siblings were right about her.

+ย ย  I don't see her as a victim.ย ย  Was anybody holding a gun to her head when she met and married Harry?

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Like most of us, a combination of both and of more

• She is both. She is held to higher standards than the English aristocrats, but she is also a hugely entitled American diva who treats her staff as though they were disposable.ย 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As I don't know her and I can't trust the tabloids, I can't really say.

I would say more narcissistic as she was a mediocre actress and having the fame that came with a royal marriage was probably what she wanted, but

Media can be the cruellest, driving people to commit suicide even...

I really don't know but I really don't care about her.ย 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.