Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Buckingham Palace attempting to besmirch Princess Meghan or is she the actual bully that they're portraying her as? Or possibly inbetween?

Surely with all the advisors and hangers on the Queen wouldn't try to play against Ms Windsor's  'race card' - she must understand that it trumps any hand she might play?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

One could ask why is this crap getting so much media attention! Giving Harry and  Megan the oxygen of publicity only perpetuated the disquiet felt by society of wayward pair. Harry made his bed so he and his wife should go lie in it and fade away in to obscurity so that the joe public who really give a damn about them can enjoy peace and quite and not have to hear about sordid  squabbles  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She is not a princess.  Drama Queen maybe.  Anyway, good distraction for Prince Andrew.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

shes an american and the british think there to good for an american , look in history mrs simpson was an american and the king abdicated , koo starch was an american and price andrew was given a choice , and meghan is an america and the prince harry was wiped from the royal family , get it now .royals are racist , they hate americans .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are no 'good' rich.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Axiom
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Firstly, she is not a 'Princess' secondly,nobody needs to 'besmirch' her, it is blatantly obvious what an opportunist rat that she is without anybody pointing that fact out.

She never had any intention of being an 'active' member of the Royal family.She is being deviant prior to a divorce.Let's see what plays out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Buckingham Palace  is saying Nothing about anybody that is their Policy 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sorry, but the Royal Family, the British public and the rest of the world have a LOT more to be concerned about than what some trailer park B-list mix race woman has to say.   I'm just amazed that Haz has let it get to this.   Doesn't say much for him - at least his mother, for all her faults, would never have wanted to bring the RF down, or remotely tried.  

Buckingham Palace is doing nothing of the sort - Meghan (who isn't Princess Meghan) has gone into self-destruct mode.        Me thinks her father and step siblings were pretty much right about the woman.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not at all, on the contrary, me-me-Meghan (I want a private life but need the royal connections to make money) is a bully. A jumped up little c list actress who uses and abuses people, her ex husband, her father and now the royal family.

She has a history of using and dumping people.

Nothing to do with her race, former  job, nationality, more to do with her inappropriate low class behaviour. A grasping eternal victim, always quick to place the race card, as are those who buy her garbage. Know what I mean ‘arry? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How many years is Harry into his sentence?  Eventually he'll dump her, then it will get real awkward.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're trying to counter her pointing out that the royal family is a joke with made up twaddle, it's becoming more obvious now that the monarchy needs to die 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.