What is a song on spotify with the graphic of a painted black hand holding a gold apple dripping gold?

For the life of me I can't find this song! The song is no older than 6 months. All I know is that I'm pretty sure I found it on a rock this playlist on spotify (I think, it was about two months ago) and the background graphic just had a black hand holding a golden apple that was dripping gold. I have no clue of the band or the song name. I have scoured google and searched many things but I can't find it by just describing the graphic. Please help lol. Tia

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.