Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nathan H asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Do you have dog insurance?

• ?

No , I’d never let him drive!

Yes i have dog insurance.

well maybe some people does . and some doesnt have pets insurance? but if you dont have a insurance for having a dog then maybe you can get one some where i dont remember how it works but i think you need to ask your vet or do a research how to do . but letting you know that you need have pets insurance card  if you need to take your dog to animals hostipal center and any clinic that do take care of animals most states has stricity laws . but you can find out . 

Both of my dogs have health insurance, and both policies come with a "burial allowance."  The cost of the policies is about $1,100 a year, the policy does NOT cover routine Vet care such as shots and exams, the death benefit is about $200.

No, I do not have dog insurance.

Very certainly i have my dogs insured. They help me make my living... They are working sheepdogs.

Consequently we are always on the move, moving the ewes from A. to B.  Onto fresh grazing. Leaving fertilized cropped fields and land in our wake....

Firstly. The insurance gives me on the spot attention for my dogs and stock.

Secondly its a legal requirement....

They must be insured for me to remain in business:

So I rarely go to the vet, He or she comes to me,  for either.

When and as required, on accessible  hillside, or field. if not i´ll  travois or carry the sick animal to an accessible location......

In all truth, my animals are better insured than I personally am.

Also my animals are not covered by any single vet, (Unless we are on home ground) They are covered by a large network of agricultural vets.

So on my mobile  Updated every 24 hrs i am sent a contact list with a minimum of 8 on call vets, within a 100 km (60 miles) area of my location.. And in turn  i txt them my estimated next day location in return.  Be it on hillside or field...

Though a couple of times it dropped to  6 vets in the past.

But that is for me, completely acceptable; As those times were lambing and calving times. And at such times agricultural vets are naturally exceptionally busy people....

Source(s): Just an ole shepherd his dogs and flock

We have pet health insurance and a rider on our homeowners policy. We also visited every neighbor in a two block radius and told them to make sure none of their children climb our fence. We also taped the conversations.

I need the mouse insurance

• Ivan

Yup, it's a rider on my home owners insurance. In case somebody gets bitten by 1 of my dogs.

No, I'm not a dog.