Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

If I Jaywalk While A Police Is Driving By (On Purpose Because Im A Badass) Can I Get Arrested Or In So Called Trouble ?

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

In most parts it's just a fine. 

No problem. Just face them and reach behind your back like you got a gun in your belt. They will back off.

Were I live no problem.  We beep once & slightly speed up.  J walkers pay for all damage to your vehicle & you.  But never hit one in a cross walk. Or you pay for all. 

It depends on where you are, but jaywalking is generally a civil charge, kind of like a speeding ticket. Just don't try it if you're black, because then all bets are off.

If it's a wide road with many cars and you cause traffic, probably. If it's just some narrow empty road, they probably won't care.