Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

If I Jaywalk While A Police Is Driving By (On Purpose Because Im A Badass) Can I Get Arrested Or In So Called Trouble ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

In most parts it's just a fine. 

• 1 month ago

No problem. Just face them and reach behind your back like you got a gun in your belt. They will back off.

• 1 month ago

Were I live no problem.  We beep once & slightly speed up.  J walkers pay for all damage to your vehicle & you.  But never hit one in a cross walk. Or you pay for all. 

• 1 month ago

It depends on where you are, but jaywalking is generally a civil charge, kind of like a speeding ticket. Just don't try it if you're black, because then all bets are off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If it's a wide road with many cars and you cause traffic, probably. If it's just some narrow empty road, they probably won't care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.