Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have any of you seniors got your covid shot, and if you did which one did you get?

Did any of you get sick getting the covid shot & how many have you gotten so far?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I got Pfizer 1 and 2

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We got our first shots a few weeks ago with no side effects at all.  We got Moderna.  We will be getting our second shots week after next.  I know people that didn't feel well for a day or two an others who had absolutely not side effects after their second shots of both Moderna and Pfizer.  It think it's more of an individual reaction.

• 1 month ago

my wife and i both got 2 jabs of the pfiezer vaccine with no issues what so ever ...  the only people that had any problems were those that recently had the virus and got poked to soon after being infected ... their issues were not severe and were back to normal in two days ..

• Kini
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am due for my second shot this week. Moderna. I had a sore arm for 3 days from the first one but thats all. My arm was sore only when I lay in bed on it. I barely felt the injection. I am over 75. It was difficult to find a place nearby to get an injection but someone I know who works at a hospital arranged the appointment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I have never had COVID.  Last week, I got my first of two shots.  It was a Pfizer vaccine.  I feel fine now five days later, and have the whole time.  My next will be in two weeks or so.  The absolutely worst thing was they made us walk 400 yards to one side of the huge  exposition Hall, then almost that amount back to the check in station.  There was no crown, they could have shortened the walk, but not one of them minded that I was handicapped, and there were entrances so much closer.  Oh yeah, and I could not make my stupid "SMART" phone work--neither could the young man so we used his to get to the web site.

• 1 month ago

I got a dose of the Pfizer vaccine five weeks ago.  I was extremely fatigued and felt sick for 11 days, and then felt moderately fatigued for an additional eight days after that.  I'm afraid to get a second dose of the Pfizer, but I might be open to the J & J because it's not an mRNA vaccine.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I had mine a week ago - the Astra Zeneca one and I didn't feel a thing.  I'm not sure how long the gap is to get the second one but I guess I'll be notified anyway.  I'll relax more when it's done.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I had the Astra Zeneca one last week and felt nothing. I'll feel more relieved when I've had the second one but am grateful that I was offered the first when I was because this is a worrying time with numbers of cases increasing

• ted
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A week ago I was given the first dosage of the Pfizer vaccine.  I am returning to the same vaccination site next week for the second dosage of the same vaccine. 

I did not suffer any side-effects from the vaccine.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Got both of them. We got the Moderna vaccine. No sickness, only slight tenderness around the area of the injection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.