Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

How can she act like I don’t exist just because of homework?

A girl in my class asked for my number to help with her homework. After texting every day, she became friends. Six months into the friendship, she blocked me for not doing her homework. I explained that I was busy with my own homework. Now when she sees me at school, she looks right past me like I don’t exist.

Update:

I’m a girl

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

She was using you. There was no friendship there, you were only meant to do her homework for her. Once you stopped, she dropped you. 

• 1 month ago

she was using you, it's better to let go of her and find a new friend. there was no friendship between you and her, sorry but she was a fake friend.

• 1 month ago

Let me tell you something. The same thing happened to me. People use you for homework. I learned to trust people that actually care about you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

not a homework question................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No biggie man no bigge. Next time give her wrong answers purposefully. She will then ask you WHY? and you will say.. Guadelupa..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.