Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

How can she act like I don’t exist just because of homework?

A girl in my class asked for my number to help with her homework. After texting every day, she became friends. Six months into the friendship, she blocked me for not doing her homework. I explained that I was busy with my own homework. Now when she sees me at school, she looks right past me like I don’t exist.

I’m a girl

Favorite Answer

She was using you. There was no friendship there, you were only meant to do her homework for her. Once you stopped, she dropped you. 

she was using you, it's better to let go of her and find a new friend. there was no friendship between you and her, sorry but she was a fake friend.

Let me tell you something. The same thing happened to me. People use you for homework. I learned to trust people that actually care about you.

not a homework question................................

No biggie man no bigge. Next time give her wrong answers purposefully. She will then ask you WHY? and you will say.. Guadelupa..