Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Passing my THC Urinalysis ?

I have not smoked in 6 weeks and 5 days, and ever since then have been working out 4 times a week, some even 5. I completely changed my diet to no soda, fast food, no oils. Just lots of red meats, fish, greens, and chicken. Also pure water.

I have taken 4 DrugConfirm THC tests. First was positive, second was negative, third was negative, then I just took my 4th today which was positve??I read online >>>  https://calculator.marijuanacentral.com/preparing-...

Any idea what had happened? Was it the food I ate according to the post above?? 

Yeah I am out of time I need to test tomorrow but I am trying to get for monday.... 

I just bought 4 more tests today and am going to try again but the cut off level was 50ng per ml on the ones I have and I just set my anxiety off today by testing positive... I have completely stopped and need this job. Trying not to worry but just confused why it was negative twice then positive.....  I did manage to lose 15 pounds but then I stuck with the link above saying to eat fatty foods to help "absorb

the left over thc metabolites trace" 

Is there something I can do to help pass it cause I have not smoked period since the time I did last! I have drank nothing but water consistently and exercise. Last time I failed using a "mask" .. It was high voltage but it worked once before for a job no problem! Just so lost at this point I have been working hard and now time is up 

d,l - delta 9 - 3,4 transtetrahydrocannabinol  is a fat soluble molecule . it is rapidly absorbed into body fat , then slowly released . the ELISA ( enzyme linked immunosorbent assay test ) whiz quiz can detect it for a month , or a bit longer if you smoked heavily . you should be good . 

Source(s): stoner since '72

There's a lot of bad information out there and many tests are absurdly sensitive.  Unfortunately THC has a tendency to get absorbed within the fatty deposits in our bodies.  The more fat you have the longer it will take to test clean.  The fact you did test negative twice means you have made a lot of progress, but are not there yet.   You may need to pursue more aggressive cleansing or take neutralizing pills if you are running out of time.  Otherwise you are right at the border of only 6 weeks and it may naturally come around in just a couple more.    Losing weight is going to be the best natural remedy, but that takes time and work as you know.